(Apologies for the sub-par graphics. I haven't quite mastered Microsoft Paint!)
Sooo the current kitchen bench/breakfast bar looks into our master bedroom......awwwwkward and a little bit weird.
Here is the new floorplan, much more modern and has the added benefit of separating the Study & Master suite from the rest of the house.
We had a great meeting with our awesome electrician, Jim from Jimelectric who has helped us plan the work that needs doing for the kitchen overhaul, namely:
- Removal of the horrible fans in the lounge & study
- Removal of the domed lights in lounge, study, hall, kitchen and entrance
- Installation of flush downlights in lounge, study, hall, kitchen and entrance
- Installation of pendant lights over the kitchen bench
- Installation of Clipsal Saturn switches and points
- Installation of Hunter Pacific Intercept fan in lounge
- Installation of LED strip lighting under kitchen cupboards and around edge of sunroom
- Wiring and installation of the Husk pendant over the table in the sunroom
I'll no doubt update you with a ton of unflattering photos (of both the house and myself..time to break out my best reno outfits of course!); and an impressive list of swear words following next weekend.
Till then x